CSweetener is hiring
Love what we are doing? So do we! Help us take CSweetener to the next level. We are hiring an Executive Director or VP of Market Development:
CSweetener is looking for either an Executive Director or VP of Market Development, depending on candidate interest and qualifications. The position provides an amazing opportunity for an experienced and successful leader to take the helm of a organization poised for growth and mission impact and to be out front representing CSweetener to the healthcare marketplace.
In conjunction with the Board of Directors, make our vision a reality by executing the organization’s strategic and operational plans. CSweetener is a start-up so this position will have the opportunity to significantly influence the organization’s operations, culture and image. Since we are open to hiring at either level (ED or VP), responsibilities may vary.
Fundraising and financial management:
- Meet strategic short and long-term fundraising goals.
- Expand our sponsorships and partnerships to become a more robust component of our overall revenue base.
- Establish and implement a grant seeking process
- Develop and manage the budget.
Partnerships and Relationships:
- Represent CSweetener in a variety of capacities (meetings, speeches) at a variety of healthcare conferences and events.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other non-profit organizations, for-profit businesses and press.
- Manage relationships with the broader CSweetner community, including program members, sponsors, friends and advisors.
- Oversee the overall communications strategy.
Manage the Program:
- Identify, recruit and onboard mentors and mentees.
- Work closely with head of operations to ensure smooth operations, including engagement with Instaviser (our technology partner) to ensure smooth operations.
- Customer relations and quality control oversight
- As we grow, attract, inspire and develop a strong staff.
- Work with our bookkeeper to ensure financial soundness, transparency and high ethical standards.
Engage with the Board of Directors
- Oversee and collaborate with the Board to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Regular reporting to the Board
Ideal Experience and Capabilities
We are seeking a strong, leader with deep passion for our mission who can take our organization to the next level and who revels in establishing strong, positive public awareness of CSweetener. The ideal person is an extrovert and creative problem solver who can take our vision of where we’re going next and expand it with a plan for how to get there.
- A significant and proven track record of fundraising.
- Experience working with healthcare or women’s leadership programs (one or the other preferred).
- Strong, persuasive communicator comfortable being the public face of the organization in a variety of settings.
- Organized executor who can manage multiple and varied projects.
- Passionate about the issue of women’s leadership specifically and diversity generally
- Interested to run this not-for-profit as a highly productive business that executes, delivers and prospers
Job Location & Schedule
- Work from home; SF Bay Area preferred but not required.
- The job includes travel with some evening and weekend work.
- CSweetener will offer a competitive salary that will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s experiences and qualifications.
- This is a full time, exempt position that reports to the CSweetener Board of Directors.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome and encourage candidates who represent and can work with people of many different backgrounds and orientations