“I had my 1st Mentoring session yesterday with [my mentor]. I am crazy super excited. I have a business mentor I have been paying but he does not have any industry specific advice associated with the healthcare business. [My mentor] was amazing. In a half an hour they really seemed to understand where we are and where we can go with the correct support. I just wanted you to know, you are making a difference!” – Allison @ PulseMD
“My mentor, has been incredibly valuable. I am impressed with the platform and believe it is a great opportunity for connections, especially outside my usual network. I am impressed with the quality of mentors and I am cheering for your success.” – Claudia @ Universal Cells, Inc.
Sign Up Today
If you are a woman new to the C-Suite or rapidly on your way there, and feel you could benefit from short- or long-term mentorship,
PLEASE SIGN UP TODAY!
We are looking for women who are new to the C-Suite, which means those in the position of:
- Chief Executive Officer,
- Chief Financial Officer,
- Chief Operating Officer,
- Chief Medical/Scientific Officer and similar categories
- Women recently named to Partner or other comparable roles
(If your company uses different titles, such as Vice President, that’s great too).
We expect most of our mentee candidates to come from young, emerging companies. However, we also welcome women from large organizations that wish to find support outside of their own company’s internal mentoring program or who do not have access to one.
Interested In Receiving Support?
CSweetener costs $250.00 to join. You fee helps support operations. You will be asked to pay after you have been accepted.
- Experienced mentors interested in providing guidance to emerging and aspiring women C-Suite members
- We have mentors from: Johnson & Johnson, MicroHealth, Genentech, Medovation, GE Ventures, Omaha Health, Novartis Ventures, Welltock, HopeLab, Dignity Health, Gilead Sciences, Livongo, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Stryker and many more.
- Matching technology to ensure that the right pairings are made between member and mentor
- Opportunities for one-time or short-term engagement between entrepreneur members and mentors to test compatibility
- Longer term mentorship pairings when the match is well made and both parties agree that the relationship will have mutual value
- Scheduling and video conferencing services that make meetings easy to schedule and remove geographical barriers from matching
- Help identifying the kinds of support you need
- Resource library of educational and practical materials to create a richer experience